Dr. Viveka Kumar is a renowned cardiologist working at Max Hospital, Saket. Well, we have added the word "renowned" as he is one of the few doctors of india with an exceptional online presence and a visible materialization of the same.
Choosing a doctor who would care for your heart the same way you do is a very important and conscious decision of anyone's life. Families are involved in the same and lives are depended on it. It is well known that cardioogists are not in the same league of general doctors who are involved in regular OPDs and other activities. In India, patients and their families prefer only two methods of choosing a cardiologist for the treatment. The first is through reference and the second is online research and this is why we advised DrViveka to start his journey of Digital Presence.
Cardiology is a very broad topic and have range of treatments for the same and DrViveka Kumar is the wizard of the same but the people were not knowing that and this was before he decided to go digital.
So how to do you connect a patient to doctor? Well no marketing tool or platform gives you a direct access to this kind of medical history, you can only work on the methods and strategies to pinpoint the audience
Moreover, there were various dignified hospitals and 3rd party platforms having a strong reference base and this was something tough to crack. 2020-21 was an extremely successful year for our partnership with DrViveka Kumar. Our advertising mix for the DrViveka Kumarincludes:
- Social media Marketing(Facebook, Insta&Linkedin)
- Video Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Search Engine Optimization
Social media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram&Linkedin)
Facebook acts as a perfect catalyst between the doctor and the patient if the targeting is well directed. We had one simple motive to aware and to treat. The annual number of deaths from CVD in was approx 4.77 million (2020) as per WHO) and lack of awareness, selection of right kind of treatment plays a pivotal role in the same.
The age group 18-64 comprises of 91% of total Facebook users in India as per report by nepoleancat.com in 2019. Thus we decided to target the same audience group as it included cancer patients as well as people who lack awareness about cancer.
1. We established a cult followership of 19,000+ people on Facebook& 25000 people on Instagramhaving interest in cardiology/ heart care related stuff and are looking for treatment options.
2. With our precise marketing and targeting method we reached 9000+ people in India (last 28 days)This helped us in improving the visibility exponentially.
3. If you will look at the stats, it suggests that out of all the people we reached 82% men (possessing the decision making in India) and 18% women and the 81% people are from the age group of 18-64 (We Hit The Bull's EYE)
4. As our targeting was exceptional, the appointments and queries came pouring in. Here are some screenshots.
-As we were focused on creating Awareness and the kind of treatment we are offering, the same was represented by the creatives that were shared on Facebook